Monday, December 20, 2010

"The Results are In" by Ashleigh

I wanted to posted again about the cookbooks and the result of the fundraiser so that you all would know about it since so many of you made it worth while. As I was preparing the recipes for the cookbook I was praying that I would be able to sell 70 books. I calculated that if I sold around 70 cookbooks it would make a little over $500 of profit! Figuring that I couldn't just afford to give $500 but I could invest my time to produce it I thought it would be worth while. :)

So, with much prayer and effort on the part of those who promoted the cookbook for me I can very happily announce that we sold 142 cookbooks! :) I sent a check to Fishers of Men for $1,250 this past week! That was more then double what I was planning on needing in order to make it a successful venture! Thank you all for your support with this fundraiser for 220 power at the Ranch. It blessed me to see the enthusiastic response from all of you.

Thank you so much,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Don Current said...

Thank you for doing this Ashleigh. I was more than happy to contribute to a worthy cause as well as benefit from some great recipes. It was a great idea!